Are you a baker looking to create the most crave-worthy, comforting blueberry pie? The secret to perfecting a stunningly delicious and flawlessly textured dessert lies in the use of Blueberry Pie Stabilizer. This ingredient has been specifically designed for making lusciously rich blueberry pies with superior texture and flavor – from thick crumb toppings to melt-in-your mouth fillings. Let’s explore how this revolutionary product will help you make heavenly pies, crisps and more every time!
Blueberry Pie Filling Recipe
Yields 4 Pies
41/2 oz Blueberry Pie Stabilizer
11/4 Lbs Granulated Sugar
1 QT Water (Variable)
4 Lbs. Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
4 Pie Shells
4 Pieces Pie Dough Sheets or 8 Cups Crumb Topping
- Par bake pie shells at 350*F for 5 min or until set but not brown. Let cool.
- Mix thoroughly 41/2 oz of Blueberry Stabilizer and 1 1/4 lbs Granulated Sugar
- Add half the water and stir vigorously to a smooth paste.
- Now add the remaining water and stir.
- Mix in 4 lbs. of Frozen or Fresh Berries.
- Add to a par-baked pie shells and bake at 375* about 35 minutes.
Top filled pies with pie dough or your choice of crumb topping and bake at 375*F.
Item Number: 3014
Description: BLUEBERRY PIE STABILIZER MIX
Class: MIXES & BRDING
Unit Meas: BOX
Pack Size: 20#
What have you heard?
Are you seeing a new trend? Have a foodie story to tell?
Click here to fill us in, and it may be featured in our next news roundup!