Christmas is right around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about festive treats! This year, why not try making your own Peppermint Bark? It’s a quick and easy recipe that will have your friends and family raving. Plus, it’s perfect for those with Gluten Free dietary restrictions! Let us show you how it’s done.
Making Peppermint Bark
-1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
-1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
-1 teaspoon peppermint extract
-1/4 cup crushed candy canes
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the dark chocolate chips and the white chocolate chips in two non reactive separate bowls.
3. Double Boil the dark chocolate chips until completely melted. Repeat this process with the white chocolate chips.
4. Add the peppermint extract to both bowls of chocolate and stir until well combined.
5. Pour half of the dark chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into a thin layer. Similarly, pour half of the white chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet and spread into a thin layer. Be sure to leave some space in between each layer of chocolate.
6. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes over top of both the dark and white chocolate mixtures.
7. Let cool on the baking sheet before breaking into pieces.
This is always popular around Christmas time, and it’s always a hit with everyone who tries it. It’s so simple to make, and the end result is delicious!
If you’re looking to get started on your own Peppermint Bark, be sure to head over to JN Kidds Distributors and pick up all of the ingredients you’ll need! With our wide selection of baking supplies and ingredients, we have everything you need to make this delicious Christmas treat. We know you won’t be disappointed – give it a try today!
What have you heard?
Are you seeing a new trend? Have a foodie story to tell?
Click here to fill us in, and it may be featured in our next news roundup!